Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Because there are posters that are just plain nasty, hateful, mean - No matter what is posted on any board

Posted: Dec 7th, 2021 - 9:04 pm In Reply to: It's not just you. Agreed. - sleepymt

You can post helpful information about a company, and be attacked relentlessly. Look at the abuse someone got for simply saying a poster was a cheerleader...my God, the filth that followed in posters attacking her was beyond ridiculous. I posted instructions to help someone with a problem they had with Emdat, and the brutality was unbelievable. I posted job information for some, and again, the attacks I received (even sent to my email) were borderline pathologic.

I'm not going to stop helping another MT if I can. Everything in the world is so upside down now, this board is a reflection of that.

You post something about problems with VDI, it is frightening what crawls out to attack you.

Pretty simple solution - if you don't like something, move on and leave everyone alone. Sadly, there are many on this board that have no self control at all and seem incapable of controlling their filthy mouths.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)