Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's not just you. Agreed. - sleepymt

Posted: Dec 7th, 2021 - 8:18 pm In Reply to: I wish you'd just get rid of politics altogether on this site. - MT2

It would be great to have it return to the way it used to be. I've never noticed a politics board, never wanted to. When you go to the main (sometimes company) board, the nonsense posts are there now, taking up space. If there are any messages that have anything to do with transcription, jobs, or just touching base with other MTs, they're gone, scrolled off the page.

I don't understand why the change here. For years, it was fine, tolerable. I didn't see the hostility, put-downs, etc. People were adults and supportive. There was always one or two who would try to cause trouble and would get bored and stop but that was it.

I see why people rarely come here. It's supposed to be an MT site. If you can't see MT information, especially where you expect it to be, and the people there are rude, then there's no reason to hang around. I keep thinking it will get better. If management decides to do its job and perhaps update the year on the site, that would be great.

This was a very helpful good place to go. Like any board, those in charge need to determine what kind of forum they want and then stick to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)