Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Woah... - That is definitely concerning

Posted: Nov 21st, 2021 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: WWD - This is VERY strange

Thanks for posting this. I still work there, but only very part-time. I used to be full-time at WWD for almost 2 years, but I got a new job a few months ago (one with better pay and direct deposit) and I now only work there on the side about 10-15 hours per week for a little extra $$ to sock away in our savings account. The volume on the insurance account has been back to normal as of late, but seeing this has absolutely sparked some major concerns. This makes me wonder if they are getting ready to sell the company, have already sold it, or are going to be offshoring their accounts. Anything to do with an investment firm, especially one that is overseas, is extremely unsettling and raises several red flags. This makes me think that they are selling the company. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. I wonder if this has anything to do with the big "project" that N has been working on over the last couple of months that has kept him off Trillian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)