Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 44)

Ring Doorbell/Camera - Kiwi

Posted: Nov 14th, 2021 - 7:35 am

Hello,

We want to purchase a ring doorbell and/or camera(s).  I've done some research but we cannot decide which one to get; the doorbell, just the cameras, which version, 2nd Gen, Pro 2, etc.  What we want is a camera for our driveway, a camera for our front porch (so maybe just the doorbell on the porch?) and possibly a camera for the side yard.  Basically just to be aware of prowlers.  And we are not sure if we want to purchase the monthly service as well. I read if you have the service you can look at old video which I like the idea of.  Also, wired vs. rechargeable batteries?  I prefer rechargeable but how long does the battery last?  For those of you who have Ring, are you happy with it? Is one type of camera better than another as far as range, etc.?  We don't want to spend a whole lot, I have seen the 2-camera package for about $200 which we would be okay spending.  TIA!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)