Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Wow! Marjorie Taylor-Greene has guts! - Truthhurts

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2021 - 1:51 pm

She has filed Articles of Impeachment on the president, not once but 3-4 times on the various charges. Of course, they won't go anywhere because it's being done in the House with Dems in charge AND with the Speaker just loving Biden.  There is a video in the article that explains everything. There is some text but the article dropped some stuff. Better to watch the video.

“I have introduced House Res. 57, these are Articles of Impeachment on President Biden,” Rep. Greene said. 

“I have also introduced another Article of Impeachment on President Biden, which is H. Res 597,” she continued. 

“I have introduced House Res. 598, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden in regards to the failure in Afghanistan,” Rep. Greene went on. “And I have introduced House Res. 596, Articles of Impeachment on President Biden.

“Joe Biden swore an oath, he said ‘I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States and I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States’ and he is failing to uphold his oath,” Rep. Greene added.

LINK/URL: Article of Impeachment filed against Biden

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)