Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Fluency - Norasmith

Posted: Oct 12th, 2021 - 2:17 pm

Has anyone who works with Fluency noticed a couple of glitches since the last 2 updates?  What happens is that I put my cursor on a line to add or correct a word and the cursor will drop to the line below. If I'm not watching, I start typing, then I have to correct it and move up a line to fix what I wanted.  The other problem is with commas.  When I add a comma to the text, I click where I want it to go, but it will skip a space and put it by the word in front, like "the patient complains of fever, chills ,and cough.  It doesn't do it all the time, but it does it in every report and I have to go through and fix them all.  These things have never happened to me before the last 2 updates and I wondered if it was some kind of glitch, or something to make me get less production, or if it's just me.  Let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)