Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The power of the federal government - Truthhurts

Posted: Oct 12th, 2021 - 1:55 pm

First, what's going on with the Politics Board. Again today, had to validate my email address but I still couldn't post on it. It seems no one can as I see a lot of political posts on the Main Board, so I'm posting here. too.
It seems the Biden admministration needs to take a crash course in the Constitution.  Psaki said today that they are going to do something about TX and Gov. Abbott (missed the first part of her answer). Anyway, she said that the federal government has precedence over state law. Since when? Does this mean they read Amendment X differently or does the rest of the country read this wrong for all 243+ years? Or did they just decide to make their own Amendment without Congress or the people? When did this administration decide they are going to ignore the Constitutuion and do what they decide they want to do? Is anyone getting tired of the dictatorship they are forming now? So how do we stop them legally? 

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)