Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - It would be very difficult

Posted: Oct 7th, 2021 - 10:13 pm In Reply to: Whats-his-name finally shut up and isn't on here stirring - trouble all the time, thankfully. SM

Since sites like this are totally anonymous, I really don't see how they would be able to enforce something like a gag order. They would typically need a subpoena from a court to get IP addresses of people who post on here, but even then it would still be difficult since IP addresses change and I'm sure there are many other obstacles and legalities involved that I know nothing about. I don't even know if an employer can legally enforce a gag order with their employees. I think that is something that has to be court-ordered. The whole thing sounds very strange. It sounds like KS may just be trying to employ intimidation tactics to keep everything hush-hush.

I've definitely noticed that there hasn't been a single peep from that certain someone in a very long time! Goodness, I don't think we've heard from him in probably close to two years now. I actually saw him on the MTU FB page about a year and a half or so ago complaining that he hadn't been paid, so I think he finally was burned as well and probably left the company. Serves him right! He was such an a$$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)