Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Small thing to do for your country - That is not what this is about

Posted: Sep 28th, 2021 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: A jab is a small thing to do for your country, regardless if it is or not required. Just get it and - Judy J

My motives were a bit more selfish than patriotism, I did it because I hoped it would prevent me from getting sick and maybe I wouldn’t have to wear my mask anymore. The not getting sick part has worked so far but I still have to wear a stupid mask. I have an on-site job and refusing to comply would have caused me to have my employment terminated and that wasn’t an option financially. I’m really not sure about the effectiveness of the vaccine, it seems to work for some and not others. Several coworkers were vaccinated and still got sick. My next door neighbors have it now, so it’s been all around me. There are pros and cons, just do what is best for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)