Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Reviews on Indeed - noname

Posted: Sep 8th, 2021 - 5:08 pm

What a crock of BS the reviews on Indeed are for AQ!!  "Amazing support and care for employees, nice place to work, overall great company to work for, great starting job for those interested in medical field, thriving company with endless support..."  OMG, I want to absolutely throw up.  Might be a great place to work if your management, PCs (or whatever they're called now), etc., but certainly not for MTs/MEs.  The best thing this POC company ever did for me was to eliminate my position just a little over a year ago, forcing me out of this worthless, Godforsaken (and many other adjectives that I just can't think of at the moment) company and line of work.  I used to like transcription, but MM (now AQ) and SR ruined that for me.  If it were possible to find a job like in the "good ole' days," I would jump at the opprtunity in a heart beat, but not the ways things are now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)