Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am glad you passed. I was offered the position - and I accepted immediately.

Posted: Aug 19th, 2021 - 7:44 pm In Reply to: A 12-minute "test" dictation??? From August 11th. - I dont like this at all. nm

I contacted the owner of the company directly instead of relying on posts on this board from people that had no clue about what the truth was. I found the owner to be forthcoming, very professional, and a breath of fresh air in an otherwise brutal industry. She answered every single question, including some hard questions I put to her (simply because this industry has changed).

Unlike so many other instances I have seen here, I received all of my contract/paperwork within 24 hours. I will be starting within 24-48 hours. The pay ends up being better based on the configuration of her line count (and yes, it includes ALL PUNCTUATION AND SPACES) than anything I have seen on this board in a very, very long time. There is no brutal QA or dings for periods, commas. There is an editing process in place to assure all transcripts are accurate, since these documents will likely be used in court proceedings, with no penalty to the original transcriptionist. THERE IS IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE TO THE TRANSCRIPTIONIST IF IT IS REQUIRED.

Someone else's lack of facts and skepticism provided me a job/work that is very interesting. This should be a lesson to all - if you want information, go directly to the source. A simple conversation can tell you more about a person doing the hiring than anything people post here since you never know the poster's motivation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)