Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

12 minute test dictation - Trish

Posted: Aug 18th, 2021 - 10:25 am In Reply to: A 12-minute "test" dictation??? From August 11th. - I dont like this at all. nm

I'm TM, Trish Merrill, owner of Multisource Document Services in Colorado. I normally would not bother to respond to a post of this nature, but it was brought to my attention by two of our recent applicants. The person posting is obviously an applicant, as they would otherwise not know the length of the test file. Rather than withdraw your application, you chose to post inaccurate insinuations under the anonymity of MT Stars. Why a 12 minute test file? Because it was the smallest interview in our files for an interview of a medical examiner in a case. The majority of our files in this account are over 30 minutes, with many over an hour. If you cannot do a 12 minute example file, you would not be able to handle a larger file. We send out the same test file to all applicants. Why a recent file? It is one I personally transcribed to be used for comparison of applicant tests to make our screening easier. Why pull the ad so quickly? Because in a day and a half we received over 20 applications. We do not have time to review more when I have only two positions to fill. Thankfully there are some people who actually do want to work rather than spend time posting nasty insinuations on a public board. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me personally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)