Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 48)

I noticed that, too - Unreal

Posted: Jun 21st, 2021 - 3:52 pm In Reply to: Notice how the MTs sticking up for other MTs - got the massive dislikes. HMMMMMM

I am just floored by the massive amount of dislikes on posts that are sticking up for MTs who have been burned and stiffed. Are these people seriously okay with hard working MTs NOT being compensated for their work??? That is theft and breach of contract. I'm sure these haters would be signing a much different tune if something like this were to ever happen to them. We don't do this job for fun. We don't do it as a hobby or because we have nothing better to do. We do this job to earn a living, pay our bills, buy groceries, and pay our rent or mortgage in order to keep a roof over our heads. If any company or any individual think that they can prey on MTs and scam them to get work done for free for the purpose of padding their own bank accounts, they need to think again. Most of us will not stand for this sort of disgusting behavior and we WILL take a firm stance against it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)