Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree! - She has disappeared

Posted: Jun 21st, 2021 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Seems "Mrs. Lake" went into hiding, which so many - of us believe is actually CK

I, too, believe that "Ms. Lake" was indeed CK herself and she has now disappeared because multiple people have called her out for her shenanigans and she has been exposed. Nobody else would put that kind of time and energy into defending someone they don't even know or have anything to do with! I hope that the OP will keep us updated and let us know if she ever gets paid. I am also thankful that she exposed this fraud so she can't do this to anyone else. CK is nothing more than a snake in the grass. What a slime ball. What she did to the OP just makes me sick to my stomach. How dare you take advantage of a fellow MT like that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)