Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Hope? - Nellie

Posted: Jun 7th, 2021 - 6:39 pm In Reply to: I wouldn't hold out much hope - Another ExKSer

More like hopeless. It seems she’s more concerned paying her property taxes (5/14/21) than paying her employees. I wonder why she didn’t sell them like she has repeatedly done over the last years because she couldn’t afford to pay herself. I’d sure be looking elsewhere as this situation has not gotten any better and is actually repeating itself from just a year ago (or should I say at least the last 5 years with last and this year being much worse). The only reason you were caught up last year is the PPP money she received; she obviously didn’t get PPP this year or everyone would have gotten what was owed. Hope that the PPP loan she received last year is forgiven, otherwise, that’s another huge chunk of change she’ll have to pay back (actually I hope that happens with the games she has repeatedly played). Hope her ship finally sinks!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)