Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 60)

I wouldn't hold out much hope - Another ExKSer

Posted: Jun 7th, 2021 - 3:14 pm In Reply to:

I worked there back in the day for 8 years (2006-2014) and I was in lower management, so I know her games all too well. She screwed me over in a BIG way as well right before I left, but that's a whole other long story. My guess is that she'll eventually either file for bankruptcy or sell the company to some offshore entity and then ride off into the sunset and she will never pay a dime that is owed to any of her employees. I would love to know what came of that 401k case. One could only hope that the civil case was closed and it has been transferred to the criminal court for prosecution, but that is doubtful. This woman seems to get away with just about everything. There is not a single honest bone in her body. She is a narcissist and a sociopath and only cares about herself and a select few close family members and that's it. She will make sure that she takes care of herself and them before anyone else. Rumor has it that she bought her son a brand new car for his birthday this year. Must be nice! Almost 30 years old and mommy is still buying your cars! She must have paid for it with the money she stole from the MTs that have been keeping her business going. I don't know how this woman sleeps at night. I guess you really have to be a soulless, heartless, low-life individual to not feel even the slightest amount of guilt. She knows exactly how to play the system. She is a professional con artist. People like her never change. Sadly, I highly doubt that anyone will ever see a single penny that they are owed.

In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, make sure to file complaints with both the Illinois Labor Board as well as the labor board in your home state. The more complaints they have about her (especially in Illinois), the more likely they are to realize that there is a very serious problem with this company and take action. I'm sure that they are already on their radar after that 401k lawsuit, but the more complaints that are filed against them the better the chances that they will actually do something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)