Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They asked me to test last year - SM

Posted: Apr 19th, 2021 - 5:44 pm In Reply to: SHuR Can Services - Kim

I applied with them last year when they had an ad running on the job board. She emailed me a few days later and asked if I was interested in testing. I replied and told her that I would be interested and she got back to me with a couple of dates and times and asked if either one of those dates would work for me. I told her that either one of those days would work, but asked if we could do it at a slightly different time than the times she had listed. I never heard from her ever again. I even sent followup email a day or two later, but she never responded. I pretty much wrote them off right then and there. I found it a bit strange that she wanted me to test at a specific time. Most companies just send you the test files to do on your own time. It kind of made me suspicious that maybe she was testing with live files as a way of getting free work done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)