Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Ex -KS

Posted: Apr 15th, 2021 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: I would never work for a company that doesn't pay on time - sm

I worked for KS from 2006-2013, so I know her games all too well. She received over a million dollars in PPP loans last year, so that is the only reason why she has been paying up until recently. All of that money has now run out and she is right back at the same shenanigans. I'd be VERY surprised to hear that she paid anyone who was owed money. She always takes care of herself first. I'm simply stunned beyond words that there are people who are still willing to work for this crook. It just totally blows my mind. Even ONE late paycheck is too many. Hell, she's beyond the point of just being late now; she simply isn't paying at all, PERIOD. I've been waiting for her to fold for years. She is currently being sued by the Secretary of Labor in Illinois for embezzling 401k funds. It should be very interesting to see how that all plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)