Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Glad to help. The volume does not reach higher than 100. - However, I have a keyboard with

Posted: Mar 10th, 2021 - 3:46 pm In Reply to: Some questions - BEP

am enhanced volume function. It is more of a "gaming keyboard", but I really, really like it. I can significantly turn up the volume with a simple keyboard movement without slowing down my speed. Model was a G910. I also keep my audio setting on 100, as well. I can immediately control the volume for each dictator with a very, very simple movement on this keyboard. My keyboard exceeds the volume put out by the program.

There is a way to insert the doc's name. However, I very, very seldom need this particular function. I will need to review these steps and get back to you. It is quite a simple process -- However, since I have no need to frequently use it, I cannot recall the key sequence and I do not want to steer your wrong. I may need this particular function only every 1000 reports or so as my accounts to not generally need this function.

Hope I have been able to help you some.

Yes, you can see all reports for each patient in a list format. If you just click the patient name, then data, then transcription, then prior, you will see a list of all reports for that patient. Be sure you have checked the "patient" box prior to clicking on refresh. If you want to see only what a certain provider did, click both the patient box and the provider box, and then research. Then, you will see everything that particular provider did for that patient.

You can also choose what date, provider, or type of document you want to review. Click on what is most appropriate for your needs, and it will bring up that specific report in its entirety. You can also minimize this screen in case you need to go back and review additional information on that report, or review the other listed reports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)