Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Demographics - Free work

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021 - 7:08 pm

I have a question about Fluency.  I work for another company, not this one and we use Fluency and you wouldn't believe what we have to go through to put in the date of service, and other things on the demographic screen.  I cannot even believe it.   They want us to watch videos, read the client profiles and send screen shots right and left on how to do it.  Of course it is never dictated and even if it is, it doesn't seem to be the right thing to do, at least by me.

Do you have to jump through a bunch of hoops when you work in Fluency, or is it just this company who makes our life miserable.  I am on 100% QA for just that.  I get my reports back at 100%. 

What I hate is that we aren't even paid for all of that stuff and why is it our responsibility?  I swear these companies promise the moon, don't pay us for it and yet feel justified in reprimanding us. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)