Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Help - remote working using gotomypc, foot pedal not recognized - Cinnamonmom

Posted: Feb 18th, 2021 - 11:55 am

Hello, could anyone help me with a foot pedal /remote work problem?

I work for a practice based in a different state; when I relocated to New England last year my employers allowed me to keep my job, working remotely using "Gotomypc.com".  This allows me to log into my machine in my old office and actually work *on that machine* from my PC here at home.  My headphones work fine, no problem, but ODMS will not recognize either the foot pedal I was given to take with me (RS31) or an old one I have had for years (RS28).  I have tried all the USB ports, to no avail.  I have read through all the ODMS online help.  I have contacted "Gotomypc" support who have no idea what to tell me.  I suspect the license key for ODMS (V.6.4.0.0) needs to be updated in a "Gotomypc" citrix (configuration?) file but I am not sure.  Has anyone else solved this problem?  In order to do my job I am forced to slow the audio down and keep moving the progress slider manually as needed, and I could work much faster with a working foot pedal!   Thank you in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)