Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No Gossip - X-KS MT

Posted: Jan 28th, 2021 - 9:03 am In Reply to: You really shouldnt speculate unless you know for a fact - this is how rumors are started

just the facts. Like we've said, it is public record so look for yourself. On a personal note I know for a fact she is a pathological liar, she has missed paying her share of my medical insurance more than once, and of course being owed weeks of pay. On a common sense note, any healthy company has reserve money (not to mention profit). One of the excuses she has repeatedly used for not paying employees is she is waiting for clients to pay (if a client repeatedly is not paying on time that's not a problem just get rid of them that's what most companies would do for nonpayment). Obviously there is no cash reserve which means the ship is sinking. If someone wants to sink with it that is their your choice, but I jumped and it still took months to get all my money!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)