Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 50)

Unless you're desperate, I'd look elsewhere - SM

Posted: Jan 14th, 2021 - 3:02 am In Reply to: PatientFirst inquiry - Considering ...maybe

This company is a joke, an absolute circus. I tested with them almost a year ago. For starters, their testing process is completely screwed up. You have to test live on camera via Zoom with several other candidates and they watch you the entire time. Everybody can see you and you can see them throughout the entire testing process. There were about 8-10 other people testing at the same time as me. It was super awkward. You also have to hold your photo ID up to the camera for everyone to see before you can test (a sure fire way to have your identity stolen - Zoom is NOT that secure). Never in my life have I ever had to show my ID just to test with a company. I've also never had to broadcast myself on video taking a test. In my nearly 20 years as an MT, I have never experienced anything like this. It was all very, very strange. However, I took the test and then was contacted a week or two later informing me that I had passed the test and they wanted to move forward with the interview process, so we scheduled a date and time for my interview.

On the day of my interview, they emailed me about 15-20 minutes prior to my interview time to tell me that they had to cancel because they were "too busy" and didn't have time for me (real tactful). They told me that they would be back in touch with me within the next day or two to reschedule. Several days went by and I never heard back from them, so I finally emailed them and asked if they were still planning to reschedule my interview. They responded and told me that they were not currently hiring and would get back to me when they are (?!?!?!?). I was totally baffled and a bit irritated, but I shrugged it off and moved on.

Several months later, totally out of the blue, I received an email from them saying that they were hiring and were wondering if I still wanted to interview with them. I was not in desperate need of a new job, but I decided to go ahead with the interview, just to see what they had to offer.

On the day of my interview, they were almost 30 minutes late calling me. When they did finally call, they seemed very rushed to get through my interview. They quickly told me about the company and the position, asked me about my experience, etc. At the conclusion of the interview, they told me that they still had some other interviews to conduct over the coming days and that I would absolutely be hearing from them either way by the end of that week. I never heard from them ever again. After about two weeks had gone by since having my interview, I did send them a followup email to inquire as to whether they had filled the position since I hadn't heard anything back from them. No response. A few weeks later, I saw them advertising again.

So, based on my experience with them, I would say that they are EXTREMELY disorganized and unprofessional. I have since heard many horrible things about them, so it looks like I may have dodged a bullet. If the testing/interview process was this much of a nightmare, I can't even imagine what they must be like to actually work for. I get a headache just thinking about it. If you're desperate, go for it, but be prepared to potentially have your time wasted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)