Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Any Integrity HD MTs out there? - old girl

Posted: Nov 25th, 2020 - 2:38 pm

I haven't done a lot of work for this company since the lockdowns because we were asked to hold back for those that "needed it."  I took this to heart because my husband still makes a good income to support the house and my work was supplemental.  I'm only posting because I'm concerned.  There has been no communication in the last three months.  No notifications whatsoever.  No emails.  Nothing posted on messenger either.  I'm usually in favor of the leave me alone to work approach, but this is a little scary.  I turn in my little invoice and get paid, but I kind of like to hear updates every now and then just to let me know someone is out there.   I go to the grocery store, but that's about it, so when I don't hear anything from the company I work with, it concerns me.  Maybe I'm paranoid.  Anyone hear from J or P or even a QA person?  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)