Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Ha! It sounds like you’re miserable with your job - as an MT

Posted: Nov 7th, 2020 - 1:18 pm In Reply to: All Adults - I agree

You’re probably one of the whiny bags who likes to complain and moan about their job, but yet you never do anything about it. You come here to complain and love it when someone agrees with you that the job is so horrible. Talk about being miserable! I love my job as an MT. I’ve done FAR worse for FAR less pay. The jobsI had before that I hated? I don’t go to their forums and talk about how glad I’m done with that career! I’ve moved on. It’s not healthy to live in the past. If you hated it then why return to forums? If you’re miserable now then why stay in it? There are TONS of work from home jobs now so that’s no excuse. Go moan and groan somewhere else or better yet go find something that makes you happy. I’m done with this thread as I have much more fun things to do. Bye.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)