Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

All Adults - I agree

Posted: Nov 7th, 2020 - 12:10 pm In Reply to: We are all adults. We don't need your advice - smh

MT is what it is and many of us have accepted it, one way or the other. Many have left and good for them and many have stayed and good for them too. I agree, it did sound like gloating. Many MTs are struggling and perhaps it isn't that easy for them to change, regardless of your situation.

I have seen people in other jobs stick it out and hate every minute of it. I worked with a woman who had severe migraine headaches for 13 years and tried everything. When she finally quit her job, they were gone, never to return.

I feel if you cannot be constructive and your post was not, then keep your comments to yourself.

I know a lot come on here and complain, but we have to have a place to vent as well.

Everyone does what works for them, perhaps you should move on and enjoy your life away from MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)