Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

Yes they do. - sm

Posted: Oct 28th, 2020 - 2:34 pm In Reply to: IC/employee status - 2Broke

Most will want a schedule, want to know when you're off, just have a standard they pay so experience does not matter.

I have even had IC positions where they were calling my cell phone because I was five minutes' late.

IC is not worth it at all and every company should hire employees because that's what they expect; however, they don't have to pay taxes or offer you benefits if you're IC. They also do not have to pay you if there is no work. They also do not guarantee work and tell you to come back later, which is insane.

They should all be turned in for it. Plus, you don't even get paid for certain things like researching places or filling in demographics or providing carbon copies. Nevermind the tireless e-mails sent out that they need help when it is not even what they wanted you to work but if it works for them, you are more than welcome to come on and type. It's so ridiculous.

I think second and third shifters should definitely make more money than daytime people.

As an employee though, I have also been told to come back later when there is no volume, which is also against the labor laws. If you go to an office, they find something for you to do. Not in this business though.

Rant over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)