Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Does anyone have info on MedVoice? - CMT

Posted: Oct 16th, 2020 - 12:55 am

I received an email this week from MedVoice saying that they are recruiting for Canadian accounts and are offering a $50 sign on bonus (don't all apply at once!).  I do know that they use VDI (blech) and from what I gather, they seem to be a Nuance clone.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  If so, I'd be interested to know your experience as far as how they are to work for, how the pay is, etc.  I did respond to the email, just for the heck of it, and they immediately hired me without even asking about my experience or even providing me with any information about the position at all.  They basically just asked me when I wanted to start training.  Kind of a red flag, so I'm hoping to get some honest and accurate information about this company.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)