Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It is a shame. - see message

Posted: Sep 17th, 2020 - 7:23 am In Reply to: Go for it, everyone - Wiser than I used to be

However, it is also difficult to find something that isn't shifty right now. A lot of jobs are low pay right now because there are so many out of work that they have the upper hand.

Also, working from home after such a long period of time makes it difficult sometimes to get back into that office and feel comfortable. I have tried. It is definitely not like 20 years ago when professionalism was a must. But, like you said, go for it. Employers these days still think you should work off the clock by answering texts regarding work and also being accountable by e-mail, etc. Technology has ruined everything when it comes to privacy.

In the workplace, they do expect a lot for a little bit of money, so be prepared for that. Oh, and the attitudes of some of these people is atrocious. Not worth the hassle of leaving the house, especially with coronavirus going on and wearing a mask all day. I think I'll transcribe a while longer but best wishes to those who venture out these days. You will see what I mean.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Go for it, everyone - Wiser than I used to be (Views: 653, 2020-09-17, 3:10 am)
    • It is a shame. - see message
    • Go for it - Hard decision (Views: 473, 2020-09-17, 11:10 am)
      • Go for it - and or take charge (Views: 448, 2020-09-17, 11:09 pm)