Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: Some who stay in MT may actually.. (Views: 30)

Need help with a word - cjt140

Posted: Aug 14th, 2020 - 10:48 am

I am typing an OP report on a primary duodenojejunostomy and in the body he is saying, The corners and anterior layer were "connelled". Never heard the term Connelled (sp). Has anyone heard of this. I could leave a blank and he will fill in, but curious as to if someone has heard of it. Thanks


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)