Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI - Yes it is a nightmare

Posted: Jul 1st, 2020 - 11:29 am In Reply to: Only your opinion. VDI is a freaking nightmare - Yeah...I use it.

Whenever I see those rah-rah posts about VDI, I don't believe them. I think someone from Nuance or one of their clones posts those; just like with Keystrokes and any of the positive, "don't listen to the negative posts" are.

You have to be so careful who to work for, but sadly most all of the companies out there are owned by Nuance or worse yet, AQuity (M-Modal). It is a lose, lose situation.

So post all you want and sing the praises of VDI, you are lying and we all know it.

Another lie is VR. We were told about that years ago and to this day, it is still in need of repair.

The day will come when MTs are no longer needed or wanted. They will just send through whatever comes through VR and be done with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)