Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is feature overloaded - for sure

Posted: Jun 19th, 2020 - 8:29 pm In Reply to: I do not like Fluency - mtgirl

Not working with it anymore, but I remember the constant upgrades every few months which always meant the addition of more "new and improved" features and shortcuts, etc., most of which I never found very useful. With each upgrade, the system would always crash in the days following and would thereafter run noticeably slower.

I remember Fluency, before it became so bogged down with too many added features. It was much more user friendly and the learning curve was reasonable. Now, it will take a while to learn your way around it. You don't have to use every single shortcut they've thrown into it. Just learn the basics to start off with and then try out any other shortcuts you want as you go along. You can get easily overwhelmed if you try to remember how to access everything all at once. I used to go outside of the platform and use Google for all my research instead of using the platform access to the same websites. It was just faster for me that way. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)