Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I can guarantee that's what she's doing - SM

Posted: May 22nd, 2020 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: Typical - Lee

She is going to flee the country at some point, probably to someplace like Jamaica. She has roots there and I believe even had a place there at one point since she went so often. She probably still does. You KNOW that she is paying HER bills, putting food on HER table, and supporting her and her family's cannabis habit somehow. She definitely still has money coming in. That's where everybody's paychecks are going...right into her own grubby pockets. It's not that the clients aren't paying her. That is complete and total horse sh*t and everyone knows it. Sure, some of the clients may pay a bit late, but they ARE paying. These facilities don't just NOT pay. That's now how it works. She is siphoning that money right into her own offshore accounts. I absolutely cannot believe that she actually still has people working for her. I'm sure there are probably a very select few who she does pay just so that she can keep the accounts going in order to keep her money flowing in. Disgusting. She is a nasty thief. Wage theft is a felony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)