Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

MT & coder - Jude

Posted: May 21st, 2020 - 6:09 am In Reply to: What advice would you give to someone who wants to get into coding? - MTinMT

I'm not sure about a forum for coders, but I am a long time MT who a few years ago went back to school for coding because of tendonitis from so much typing. I was skeptical about taking a strictly online course but I was extremely happy with the education I received through Career Step. You do have to be self motivated, and I didn't get (or ask for) any help job seeking, and I cannot remember if they offered that service. I got certified (extremely important!)and I did eventually land my first coding job. I am happy I invested the time and money. BTW, I still transcribe, just not like I used to. Tell your niece to check out Career Step and if she has any further questions to reach out to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)