Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

CoPath software - Rob

Posted: May 20th, 2020 - 4:29 pm

Hello everyone! I work for a large pathology office in my area and we use CoPath software. We actually transcribe into Word but it is liked with CoPath. My question is if any of you use CoPath and know how to make the cursor move from blank to blank within the report. We use templates that look like this:

are two pieces of # tissue. The larger measures # cm in greatest dimension and the smaller measures # cm in greatest dimension. Specimen is entirely submitted as #.

Currently we just have to move from # to # by using the arrow keys or the mouse. I figure there must be a way to move the cursor from # to # with a keystroke but no one seems to know how. The regular form fields in Word do not work (as well as many other features) due to also being in the CoPath software at the same time. 

If any of you have used CoPath and know how to make this happen, I will be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to you!

Thank you in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)