Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Likes and Dislikes - Who cares

Posted: May 11th, 2020 - 11:50 am In Reply to: For those of you who worry so much about likes or dislikes on a post - it would be good for your mental health SM

I feel that this is a place just to vent and perhaps get some information for the most part.

Who cares if there are likes and dislikes. So many bored MTs out there, who come on here just to kick up the dust with hitting those responses.

You could put out a recipe and still get dislikes. It is just a time passer, especially now. I don't even look at those boxes, so if I post something and it comes back with a dislike, I don't even see it and again, who cares.

I am sure these people have other things to do, but just like to throw salt on the wound.

MTs are a strange breed to say the least and with the way this job has gone to hell in a hand basket, you can't blame them.

When I read about how we are mistreated, not paying their MTs and yet advertising for them on line (KS). Expecting us to jump through a half dozen hoops to get set up on VDI and no compensation for it either. Doesn't work, oh call IT, spend your time and no pay doing this by the way.

I think transcription should get a huge dislike and all of the companies out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)