Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes it is. - sm

Posted: Apr 12th, 2020 - 12:19 pm In Reply to: TTS - MT 93

They have no idea what they are doing. The owner just rambles on about how great she is, but then once you get started, QA drives you crazy, and then there's no work. Very typical for this company. "Ready for interviews," probably means if work picks up. I have had 2 other companies tell me the same thing. "we'll let you know when work picks up." These are all Nuance vendors.

Two things going on, COVID, but also I've seen a loss of work due to us training it enough that now it can be sent offshore. The one account I have worked on was hundreds of dictations. It is now down to 10 reports a day or so. Of course, there are tons of MTs working on it, so let's change that to maybe 1 report available a day unless you just sit there and keep refreshing your screen. Forget about gaining a rhythm or thinking you're going to do a power hour. Work is so low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)