Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

There is no work - at TTS. sm

Posted: Apr 8th, 2020 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: Must be an old listing as they told us that work's so low we should - sm

They didn't have any last year when I worked there. I cannot believe it has changed now where every other Nuance vendor has hardly any work.

Now here's my theory though, the COVID is being used as an excuse. I believe and have always believed since 2018 that we were only training these accounts. Nuance let their MTs go. The vendors picked up the accounts with issues or problems (mostly ESL work or speedy dictators, pages of specs) and now that we've had enough time to train the system, it's being sent overseas. I'm convinced of it.

The reason I believe this is because the accounts have dwindled in numbers with every single vendor I've worked for, so I think it's just happening now but it's easy to blame it on COVID.

The vendor I'm with has no work, has over hired, and I honestly think this is pretty much the end of MT. I only look at it like a little spending money. I have to be on day and night to get one or two reports. Makes no sense, even without electives, people still get sick, so where's the work?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)