Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

not alone - SM

Posted: Apr 6th, 2020 - 12:51 pm In Reply to: I'm sort of panicking - quick UE question - SM

I'm not in WI but I think most states are somewhat similar. I really wouldn't sweat about it too much since you can't change it. The UE will contact your employer and they will send them the numbers used to determine your benefit. I would just continue to check for any updates to your account, any notices of determination, or something like that. It's very frustrating not being able to contact a real person. And I honestly don't think you're the first one to input figures that need to be adjusted. I don't believe that they would make you ineligible due to a clerical error if you are, in fact, eligible due to COVID.

With so much stress and anxiety out there right now, I personally know the feeling of a silly mistake that will keep you awake at night. I do it more than I care to admit. That feeling of heat rising from my chest up to make my ears beet red! LOL Hang in there, my friend. :-)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)