Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 58)

I Have Been Waiting For That Excuse! - The Happy Transcriber

Posted: Apr 1st, 2020 - 6:58 am In Reply to: Good for you - SM

I have been waiting for her to say she has COVID-19. I know that is coming. She owes me three pay checks now and is completely ignoring all emails. When I went off on her the last pay period, she actually got OFFENDED. I mean, are you kidding? There is a major issue going on in the world and I hurt your feelings? We all know she is a sociopath, so how could I possibly hurt her feelings? Most accounts are gone. She just lies and lies and lies. She is a very sick person, and I do not mean physically. My question is, how does she sleep at night if she is not a sociopath? Another woman that works for her got a similar email saying that her email was "nasty". I found that amusing as well. We are all desperately needing that pay check and she keeps sending out these merry emails about people in her family hiking on trails, etc. She is quite insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)