Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 43)

Good for you - SM

Posted: Mar 27th, 2020 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: NOT PAYING OR RESPONDING - BROKE A$$

I'm so glad that you put your foot down and refused to work for that crook until she pays you in full. More people need to do this. Congrats on the new gig! I worked for KS back in the day for about 8 years, so I know Lee's pattern of behavior far too well. She will use any excuse she can come up with to not pay, pay late, change the entire payroll schedule the day before payday, and cut your pay. I'm sure she is loving this whole COVID-19 pandemic because that gives her an entirely new excuse not to pay! I'd be willing to bet an entire month's salary that she will claim that either she herself or someone in her immediate family has coronavirus to try to gain sympathy. She is a joke and belongs back behind bars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)