Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

I have - to comment.

Posted: Mar 18th, 2020 - 5:30 pm In Reply to: We're slow and a coworker with house paid off....sm - Frustrated

Just because someone has what they have according to what your perceive them to have does not mean they really have it.

Furthermore, this person still working could be building a nest egg.

I think it is unfair for you to judge someone based on what you perceive as their good fortune. Most likely, her and her husband worked hard to pay their house off (since you're in the know) and are just continuing to work really hard now.

Your choices or circumstances are not her fault. Why would karma be in play here? She's doing nothing wrong. She is working as she always has.

This is the kind of thing I don't understand about this board. Many will say, oh, well you have a husband, so you have no need to worry. Wrong answer. Yes, I have a husband, but guess what? That means both of us have to still eat, bathe, use the electric, etc. It does not mean that we are wealthy by any means.

All I can say is that this slowdown will hurt everyone. MT has been on a slowdown for the past 10 years at least if not more, so what makes this any different?

It's like saying someone working three jobs should give one up and give it to you because you chose to be single with kids. That is just no realistic. Your choices were made and her choices were made. I'd say leave her alone to do what she wants and it honestly is none of your business. To wish something bad on someone is just not cool right now. We all need to stick together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)