Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Allscripts from home? - Mellin Kholy

Posted: Mar 17th, 2020 - 3:05 pm

Does anyone use Allscripts from home? 
I recently started a job and they want me to work remotely, typing into their Allscripts program. 
They have never had an off-site transcriptionist before, and they don't have anything set up for me to do this yet. It's for an orthopedic office.
This is my first time using Allscripts, so I apologize if I sound like an amateur!
I've done searches on the internet for "remote Allscripts" and things along that line, but I can't seem to find the information I need. 
I can't figure out if I'm using the wrong search terms, or if the program just can't be used remotely to begin with.
I'd sure appreciate any input! Thank you.
Does anyone use Allscripts from home? 
I recently started a job and they want me to work remotely, typing into their Allscripts program. 
They have never had an off-site transcriptionist before, and they don't have anything set up for me to do this yet. It's for an orthopedic office.
This is my first time using Allscripts, so I apologize if I sound like an amateur!
I've done searches on the internet for "remote Allscripts" and things along that line, but I can't seem to find the information I need. 
I can't figure out if I'm using the wrong search terms, or if the program just can't be used remotely to begin with.
I'd sure appreciate any input! Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)