Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI Use Review for One Year - RS

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2020 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: The facts on VDI - mt2

I had VDI installed exactly 1 year ago. That took 1-1/2 days then. I purchased a newer computer (used) with i7 processor and other required specs. Windows 10. Please keep in mind that I chose to be an optimistic person, yet stay in reality. There have been improvements in sound quality, no more static that was intermittent last year. Improved tech support, timely in response. Quirks such as foot pedal issues, yet now when foot pedal does not stay in USB port, I watch India tech fix it once and can do that myself now. Slow, VERY SLOW to download any carbon copies and jobs with many minutes of dictation. This is my only real complaint. Yes, it is cumbersome at times and of course our pay is very low for what we are worth. However, this IC account is true IC and I work whenever I chose. I am on early SS as a result of our past decline in wages and benefits. I am staying with this company/account for as long as Editing lasts. I have NOT had the negative experiences others have had.

LINK/URL: VDI Use Review for One Year

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)