Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

U.S. POSTAL SERVICE TRACKING NUMBER 9510 8133 0051 2257 02 - PLAINTIFF

Posted: Feb 20th, 2020 - 10:45 pm In Reply to: Anyone is free to post here anon and LT has no idea who it is - She may suspect, but SM

Well, I had a lot of posts deleted along with those of quite a few other people yesterday. The above-listed tracking number is for my lawsuit which is on a plane right now, heading to Chicago. Anyone who wants to track it - go for it! It was mailed today at 2:37 p.m. it weight 7.02 ounces. It was $7.85 for 2-day service and $3.15 for a return signature. It's going to the united states courthouse AT 219 Dearborn IN Chicago, THE HONORABLE JUDGE REBECCA PALMEYER and the first thing she'll do on Monday is give me a case number which will be available for public view online. Then, she'll rule on my 4-page Rule 24 MOTION TO PROCEED FORMA PAUPERIS which means I don't have the $400 filing fee. I talked extensively about my career as an MT and briefly explained how I type in shorthand, i.e. pt for patient, sx for surgery, sxl - surgical, sxll - surgically, sxn - surgeon, csxn - co-surgeon, sxli - surgical intervention, and then I told her I also have legal shorthand - i.e. ign - ignorantia juris nocet - which means ignorance of the law is harmful which would apply to a transcription company not having HIPAA training ALLEGEDLY. Both my motion and my lawsuit itself were submitted UNDER THE PENALTRY OF PERJURY and it doesn't get more honest than that! I'm not stupid enough to commit perjury or slander, for that matter. Call me old school, but I still live by the Golden Rule. And this isn't about being fired for confronting them about DOL complaints, it's about they never should have hired me in the first place if they can't even pay people for work they've already done in anticipation of a regular paycheck. This also has nothing to do with my visual disability, either but for the 1 person who chose to post an ignorant comment about me "using" my disability in court - call me! I'm in the book. My name hasn't changed. A lawsuit beings when you file it in person and hand it over to the clerk but when filing out of jurisdiction, it technically begins at the time noted on the post office receipt, which means it was filed at 2:37 p.m. My right to post info on this is protected by the 2nd amendment - DUE PROCESS. Look it up. This is an American website, isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)