Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Precision Transcription, LLC.. (Views: 43)

Not True - J.T.

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2020 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: MTStars is only good if you want to know how terrible Keystrokes and Lee are - Anon

I don't agree with that. I think educating people who want to go into the MT industry is priceless. Where else are they going to hear it? MT school recruiters? I think not. MTSOs desperate for MT's? I think not.

We are the only ones who don't have a financial stake in telling the honest to goodness truth about how horrible MT has become. I do see some people who carry on and want to train anyway, but I think for the most part, people listen to us.

I agree that the KS folks belong elsewhere, no offense to KS folks. I, too, think they should just have their own forum. Even just using the Company board keeps new people from properly investigating MT companies, because the KS problems are so numerous and questions about other companies get squished down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)