Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am relatively happy there. They have excellent benefits. sm - Another PFer

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2020 - 11:10 am In Reply to: Patient First, any current employees on.. - current work conditions?

It is no walk in the park, though. They finally did away with the silly "rule of 6," but you still have to avoid pronouns and words like some, any, etc., not to mention deciding what is and is not pertinent to be left in the record. You have 23 hours to complete your line count, unless of course they have "emergency" maintenance things that require the system to be down, which happen regularly. People in charge seem to rule by threats and intimidation. It is not a happy "I love my job" kind of place, but for an employee position, the pay is decent and the insurance is affordable and provides wonderful coverage. It does seem to matter which TL you get. Some are decent and some are rather witchy and unhelpful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)