Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Did she say that - I am beginning

Posted: Jan 17th, 2020 - 10:32 am In Reply to: When did she say that? - Skittles

to not believe any of these posts about KS. I think she is the one posting all of the inflammatory posts, stirring up trouble and also checking all the dislikes. I am sure she has others in her "crew" helping her out with this. It is just a smoke screen to cover up the real issue and get everyone fighting amongst themselves.

This is not the place to solve these problems. Each and every MT has to take action on their own. File for UE and go from there. Stop working for her immediately. Do not believe what you read here. She is such a manipulator that none of this surprises me.

I hope everyone can get this straightened out and get their money and move on from KS. Spending one more minute either working for KS, waiting for your pay or posting here or reading these posts is just costing you money and a huge major waste of time.

My best to all of you, as I am sure this has been hell!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)