Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

LT responding to emails - She does not have time

Posted: Jan 16th, 2020 - 5:27 pm In Reply to: Is LT responding to emails? This is an IMPORTANT - sign you do not want to let go

She is too busy hitting the dislike button on all of these posts! Like that is going to make a difference. I also went to Glassdoor and there are some good posts there about her not paying and blowing her MTs payroll money.

She definitely needs to be brought down. I almost went to work for KS about 8 months ago, but something told me to look elsewhere and I am so happy I did. I am not saying I am that happy, because I am an IC, but my checks are on time and we never, ever receive these BS emails like KS MTs do. Does she really think they are believable????

I hope she looks good in orange attire when they throw that fat butt of hers in jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)