Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sure seems to be a lot of vipers on MTU and it is obvious that - many of those are on here anon as well. SM

Posted: Jan 14th, 2020 - 11:12 am

Some people got a lot of nerve.  Sit on there and post about the viciousness, b--chiness, and vipers here,  but they do the same thing over there. 

"vicious hive of superiority complexes, viper strikes, and outright belittlement " 

" in my opinion it's a viper's nest in there..lots of hateful and mean people:

"Those nasty outliers definitely don’t represent the majority."

"they are given the benefit of remaining anonymous on MT Stars, so that makes them say things they’d never have guts enough to say to someone’s face."

So if these people are so proud over there of posting under their real name,  why not do the same here?   I don't ever see anyone's real name attached to their posts here.

If it's so bad here,  why even come here?    None of you ever seem to answer that question -  why do you come here if it's so bad, such a nest of vipers? 

The first and second quote seems to describe many of you here, who then run back to post on MTU about how bad it is here.   

You know you all do,  come here to snoop, then run back to MTU so you can all feel so superior and holier-than-thou because you're posting with your real name there to attack people here.   And that's supposed to prove what? 

You're so proud of what you have to say, why not post your name here too?  I don't doubt one bit that some of you get your vipery comments in here - anonymous - because you can "say things they'd never have enough guts to say to someone's face."  

Last but not least, I know I'll be attacked and challenged to sign my name to this post.  Why should I, if none of the rest of you do?   And what would it prove?  

Signed,

Telling The Truth 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)